Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2013



On Tuesday morning (7/23), the Lord gave me a dream of a tsunami that hit the eastern part of the US.

In this dream, I was in my husband's truck with my children and my mother. We were driving along a scenic route, in what seemed like the Washington DC area. There was a lot of traffic, so we were creeping along the street. I happened to look over to my right and saw a young woman sitting on the curb. Something she saw caused her to abruptly get up. I looked in the direction she was looking and saw water erupting from a man-hole cover in the street. The girl called her mother over to see what was occurring.

We continued driving along the road and saw another man-hole cover, and it too had water erupting from it. I also saw water coming out of gutters and thus, the streets began to flood.

We made a right-hand turn onto another street. I happened to look to my right again and saw the Potomac River. All of a sudden, a wall of water came crashing over a rocky ledge and poured into the river. The  huge wave was headed straight our way.

As this point we were stuck in traffic and had come to a stand-still. I put the truck in park, we all got out and started heading for higher ground. I was holding my mother's hand and guiding her through the grass. My husband and children were behind us. My mother said; "Here it comes! It's finally happening!" I was thinking; "Oh my God! I can't believe this is really happening!" Although we were moving at a fast pace, we were not in a panic. Somehow, I was at peace within myself.

We were headed to a stone church that was sitting on top of a grassy hill. Once we reached the steps, we knew we were safe. I never looked behind to see how close the wave came, or if it had swallowed others up. I just knew that my family was safe and others had made it to the church with us.

The dream then ended.

After I awoke, I begin to talk to the Lord about what I had just experienced. I told the Lord; "Now Lord, you know I have never had a dream or vision of a tsunami coming to the coast. You have only shown me dreams and visions of earthquakes. So if this is from you, give me a scripture to confirm what I just saw."

I then had an open vision, and the Lord gave me Psalm 11. He also gave me a date. I have not been released to give that date. The Lord rarely gives dates to me, however whenever He has, they have been accurate.

Psalm 11:1 says;

"In the Lord I put my trust; How can you say to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?"

I am posting this not just because the Lord has given this to me, but because I know that there are others
that have had similar dreams and visions. Please feel free to respond and leave comments on this.


Shalom
Mena Lee Jones
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment