Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2014



I had a dream on 3/10/14

I was lifted high up in the air. Below, I could see an ark (as in like Noah's ark). The ark was massive, but I was so high up, I could see it in its entirety. An audible voice, like thunder spoke from above me; "The Hour of Grace Has Come To an End." I started to cry.

I noticed a ramp that was attached to the ark. The ramp looked like it could of held a hundred people all at once, but instead, there were only a few people, scattered here and there, walking up this ramp. My heart grew heavier, and I couldn't stop crying. I knew more people should have been on that ramp, entering the ark.

The thunderous voice from above me spoke again; "Tell My Children To Board The Ark NOW! For I Am About To Close The Door. And with that, my dream ended.

Saints, this dream is self-explanatory. It's time to board the ark NOW! The ark is symbolic of the escape from the wrath of God. Noah and his family were found righteous and escaped the great flood. Jesus said; "Watch therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." -Luke 21:38

Saints, lets be prepared; Lamps filled, robes washed, hearts pure.

The Bridegroom Is Coming!

Shalom
Mena Lee Jones
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment